Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
About
A blog about people and about how beautiful a country like Romania can be.
Un blog despre oameni si despre frumusetea unei tari pe care multi nu o cunosc-Romania.
Follow Us
Popular Posts
-
The dark. You can't see anything. The room is black. Perfect black. You love it. It's home. Imagine staying here for days. Col...
-
It comes a time when we have to take our jacket and see how we grew up. In a better or worse way, well that depends on everyone. But I do...
-
If someone were to ask me today how the world would end I would say that the world has no end. Do you think that everything has to be cl...
-
"Do you realize the secret language we have with some persons? What signs, nuances, or mimics. The tones and notes we are able to r...
-
"It is quiet in the whole building. Maybe they are away or just sleeping. How could I know? I don't know all of them, just a fe...
-
Dear toxic human beings, You know what really drives me crazy? People...people who don't appreciate what you offer them, your words,...
-
- You know, I've never told you how happy I was when you were born. When they brought you into my arms and I saw your little face. I ...
-
I tried to be what you have always wanted. I memorized words, pages, books. I kept track of everything. I lost hours, days. I lost my...
-
It is believed that any kind of relationship, even if we talk about friendship or a love relationship starts with a look. A simple look into...
-
Câteodată este ușor să îl identifici pentru că prezența lui umple camera și altă dată este atât de greu, pentru că nu vrea să fie văzu...
Subscribe
Labels
Wikipedia
Search results
Bonjour & Welcome
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(19)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Cum vede o femeie un gentleman...
- “Lumea este o carte, iar cei ce nu călătoresc cite...
- Când te pierzi poți fi întotdeauna găsit...
- Partea a II a: Când gândurile mi-au evadat...
- Partea I: Unde se nasc întrebările...
- Dragule, îți pierzi memoria acum...
- Fiecare călătorie e diferită...
- Cum să distrugi o femeie...
- Până te vei întoarce acasă...
- Romania
- Salutare tuturor!
-
▼
February
(11)
Powered by Blogger.
